Action item review

  • ACTION: Zach to set up a follow-up on validation tasks DONE
  • ACTION: Zach to beautify the result on lava/launch control TODO
  • ACTION: Paul to kill dashboard.linaro.org. follow-up on RT#43333 DONE
  • ACTION: Zach to go through 11.06 BPs and cleanup DONE
  • ACTION: Ricardo to go through 11.06 BPs and finish/cleanup DONE
  • ACTION: James to set up patches.linaro.org DONE
  • ACTION: James to set up Android build (gerrit) DONE
  • ACTION: James to fix linaro-image-tools version scheme DONE

Meeting summary

  • ACTION: Fathi create a template for the Platform lead meeting with agenda, sorted by action.
  • ACTION: Zach to beautify the result on lava/launch control.
  • Zach: proposed to use launchpad for the visualization of backlog (search BPs for current month/milestone, next month/milestone, no milestone assigned is the backlog)
  • ACTION: Zach to send his proposal to joey, ilias, management.
  • ACTION: Paul to fill a new RT ticket for killing dashboard.linaro.org, RT#46609 DONE
  • 11.06 preparation
    • Ricardo: updating the released compiz, nux, unity packages
    • Ricardo/John: debugging the usb issue on panda with u-boot
    • freescale lt - creating the u-boot pull request for jcrigby
    • ste lt - creating the proper kernel packages
    • samsung lt - waiting input nytowl to see if the latest packages available are the ones to be used by the release
    • Ricardo: produce an RC today
    • Zach: need to go through validation, otherwise the release is in a good shape
    • Zach: bug 803014 - not a blocker
    • ACTION: Paul needs to release the tarballs for LAVA components and provide headline

Action items

  • ACTION: Fathi to create a template for the Platform lead meeting with agenda, sorted by action.
  • ACTION: Zach to beautify the result on lava/launch control.
  • ACTION: Zach to send his proposal to joey, ilias, management.
  • ACTION: Paul to fill a new RT ticket for killing dashboard.linaro.org, RT#46609 DONE
  • ACTION: Paul needs to release the tarballs for LAVA components and provide headline

Action items, by person

  • Fathi
    • Fathi to create a template for the Platform lead meeting with agenda, sorted by action.
  • Paul
    • Paul to fill a new RT ticket for killing dashboard.linaro.org, RT#46609 DONE
    • Paul needs to release the tarballs for LAVA components and provide headline
  • Zach
    • Zach to beautify the result on lava/launch control.
    • Zach to send his proposal to joey, ilias, management.

Platform/2011-06-28 (last modified 2011-06-28 20:54:40)