Minutes from asac/fabo sync call meeting 2011-06-01
- BPs needs clean up after 11.05 release (update series goal, milestone target, etc...). kiko should say if he wants to clean up the WG BPs. We should cover Platform parts.
[ACTION] fabo to contact mounir/deepak about: http://status.linaro.org/natty/blocked.html issue.
- [ACTION] asac/fabo to discuss with rsalveti about 11.06 release date.
- [RISK] 11.06 release day conflicts with Ubuntu Rally in Dublin.
- [RISK] 11.06 release date should be written in stone (sooner is better). it prevents to communicate the choosen date.
- Release tarball artifacts should be on Launchpad (U-Boot, powerdebug, etc...).
- [ACTION] fabo to write a mail about 11.06 release day decision, including a reminder for released tarball required.
- PM/RM hiring ongoing; 2 candidates applied for the position.
- [ACTION] fabo to schedule an interview call with the candidates on week 23.
- Bug triaging related to Ubuntu is problematic as fabo lacks of permissions.
- [ACTION] fabo to contact kstewart to get bug control permission and attend to the weekly Ubuntu release meeting.
- [ACTION] asac to discuss with mhope about cortex-strings future. Any plans to update?
Platform/2011-06-01 (last modified 2011-06-01 12:31:27)