Office of the CTO Weekly Report
- Period: (20110613-20110617)
PM: Ilias Biris <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Past reports : Previous weekly reports
- iMX52 boards running hf
- Panda boards running hf
- No benchmarks run yet
- Finishing off Natty cross-build issues (lots of broken packages!)
- Most patches taken by upstream
- Device tree
- Device Tree documentation got posted for feedback on linaro-dev
- Boot architecture document will be out before end of wk25. Meeting is scheduled for discussing it during Linaro sprint, on August 5th, a decision will be made regarding boot architecture then.
- ARM Server
- XEN virtualization meeting - virtualization of ARM servers is getting fast interest. More information will be share as and when it becomes shareable.
"Prospective Directions for ARM Servers" draft paper sent out for comments by P. McKenney
- Chrome 0S first contact
- 11.06 milestone:
- Device tree documentation - linaro-kernel-o-devicetree
- Wiki description of the ARM HF benchmarking activity
- Finishing the cross boot strapping for Natty and pushing the patches upstream.
- Next week - David Rusling on vacation, Ilias Biris on training (21June) and holiday (1 day - 24June)
- OCTO wiki pages will undergo some updates to reflect the current reality
OfficeofCTO/Status/2011-06-14 (last modified 2011-06-17 12:49:26)