Agenda

Actions from previous meeting

Attendees

  • Steve McIntyre

  • Grant Likely
  • Ilias Biris

Minutes

  • Just status reports since we were so few in the meeting
  • Grant: working on big.LITTLE - preparing the switcher demo for Connect and preparing for all the meetings. Also looking at ACPI for ARM and the possibilities for ways to merge ACPI and DT (long term)
  • Steve: glibc linker work for ARMHF, tending on the patches. Need possibly to rework totally the patches for the distinguishing of binary ABIs in libraries etc at runtime. Not looking rosy at this moment, Steve pursuing more discussions with folks at ARM to come up with solution alternatives.
  • Ilias: OPSCOM work, reported on the cards we have for 2012Q1. Benchmarking work needs to be completed during May, Konstantinos is carrying this forward. Decreasing scheduling clock ticks looking good, just coordinating with Paul to get the closeout section in place.
  • Question: any assistance needed to setup summit sessions? Getting summit to work is the main issue folks have.
    • Steve cannot submit sessions with summit: needs someone to check that his sessions on ARMHF + cross-distro are in place for the schedule - ACTION for Ilias to help

Actions from this meeting

Team work - Status summary

David Rusling

Accomplishments

Plans for week ahead

Road blocks / Risks

Paul McKenney

Accomplishments

Plans for week ahead

Road blocks / Risks

Loïc Minier

Accomplishments

Plan for week ahead

Road blocks / Risks

Grant Likely

Accomplishments

Plans for week ahead

Road blocks / Risks

Steve McIntyre

Accomplishments

Plans for week ahead

Road blocks / Risks

Konstantinos Margaritis

Accomplishments

Plans for week ahead

Road blocks / Risks

OfficeofCTO/2012-05-08 (last modified 2012-05-09 08:54:13)