Agenda

Owner

Topic

your name here

add your own

Actions from previous meeting

Attendees

  • David Rusling
  • Loïc Minier
  • Steve McIntyre

  • Grant Likely
  • Konstantinos Margaritis

Agenda

  • Meetings to schedule
    • Cross distribution (Jon, Steve)
      • Not scheduled
      • Chaired by Steve
      • Include v8
        • What is the triplet?
        • Transition
        • Plan for evolution
      • Informal / formal group to coordinate distribution activity
      • After the server summit
      • Sometime Wednesday
      • ACTION: Steve to sort
    • QEMU / KVM meeting rescheduled this morning (need 2 slots)
      • Move to after the Server mini-summit
      • ACTION: Loic schedule this
      • Thursday or Friday morning
      • Michael Hope? Peter Maydell, Deepak.
  • KVM
    • Technical lead
    • Avoid fragmentation, maybe a coordination role
  • Mini-summits
  • Plenaries
    • Add Munakata-san's LTSI plenary to Tuesday

Minutes

Actions from this meeting

OfficeofCTO/2011-10-31 (last modified 2011-10-31 19:47:10)