Agenda

Owner

Topic

your name here

add your own

Actions from previous meeting

  • [ACTION] Paul to write up the current capabilities of the scheduler INPROGRESS
  • [ACTION] Write down thoughts based on the future topics INPROGRESS
  • [ACTION] Steve/Konstantinos to check the status of the build farm - DSA needs to increase storage
    • Update on the machines: Wookey confirmed to Ilias that everything seems to be broken at the moment. Wookey is trying to find out from IT how to access the machines so he can at least get them back online, but they don't know anything about these machines either - Sounds like we are probably stuck until Steve McIntyre comes back

  • [ACTION] Ilias : to help with the setup of the Boot Architecture meeting - get all the needed attendees to be invited - DONE
  • [ACTION] Ilias : to setup LCQ4.11 OCTO team meeting - INPROGRESS - Blueprint is created - trying to get in the schedule for Friday 04 Nov 15:00-16:00
    • Ilias: I created a separate blueprint for that session as the Toolchain & OCTO hackfest blueprints which are already created will (naturally) be dominated by Toolchain items - more participants on that side. Anyway I will let everyone know of the outcome

  • [ACTION] Ilias to organize the STB summit - INPROGRESS
    • Ilias: I have sent the initiating probe to the folks involved. The plan is to have the agenda and agreed action takers for the discussion by next week at the latest.
  • [ACTION] Ilias to organize the IVI discussion in Linaro Connect - DONE

Attendees

  • Loïc Minier
  • Steve McIntyre

  • Paul McKenney

  • Grant Likely
  • Konstantinos Margaritis

Minutes

  • Reviewed actions -- see below
  • Highlights?
    • Agreement to support Long Term Supported kernels at Vancouver
    • Major agreement on armhf at Plumbers conference
    • Boot architecture -- ping Grant
  • Loïc working on preparation of server mini-summit, other Linaro Connect things like plenaries, collaboration with Mozilla, some boot architecture work
  • Paul researching testing and validating; looking at scheduler with the perspective of different capabilities of processors; documenting RCUs
  • Steve intends to work on imx53 buildds, need to finish toolchain patch to detect FP -- less of an issue though as we're going to use separate pathnames for armhf

Actions from this meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Paul to write up the current capabilities of the scheduler INPROGRESS
  • CARRIEDOVER: Write down thoughts based on the future topics INPROGRESS
  • DONE: imx53 were off; probably just power failure; Steve will share the details with Wookey to have a backup
  • CARRIEDOVER: Ilias : to help with the setup of the Boot Architecture meeting - get all the needed attendees to be invited - DONE
  • CARRIEDOVER: Ilias : to setup LCQ4.11 OCTO team meeting - INPROGRESS - Blueprint is created - trying to get in the schedule for Friday 04 Nov 15:00-16:00
    • Ilias: I created a separate blueprint for that session as the Toolchain & OCTO hackfest blueprints which are already created will (naturally) be dominated by Toolchain items - more participants on that side. Anyway I will let everyone know of the outcome

  • CARRIEDOVER: Ilias to organize the STB summit - INPROGRESS
    • Ilias: I have sent the initiating probe to the folks involved. The plan is to have the agenda and agreed action takers for the discussion by next week at the latest.
  • CARRIEDOVER: Ilias to organize the IVI discussion in Linaro Connect - DONE

OfficeofCTO/2011-09-27 (last modified 2011-09-27 14:20:03)