Agenda

Owner

Topic

David

Technical sessions at LDS, see Internal/Events/2011-05-LDS/planning, need owners to add

Actions from previous meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Document lessons from ChromeOS work
  • INPROGRESS: Steve to investigate Samsung bits

Attendees

  • Patrik Ryd
  • Loïc Minier
  • Steve McIntyre

  • Grant Likely

Minutes

  • DONE: Document lessons from ChromeOS work
    • ACTION: Loïc and Steve to review and put on a wiki page
  • CARRIEDOVER: Steve to investigate Samsung bits
    • Sree was out last week
    • Not clear they did anything towards stable builds
  • Reviewed topics from https://wiki.linaro.org/Internal/Events/2011-05-LDS/planning#Open-1

    • Grant would like to have an UEFI session
    • Grant has some ideas, but needs to write them down
    • ACTION: Grant to mail David with the exact sessions / meetings he would like to have
    • Might want group discussions with WGs: Power Mgmt WG + DT, Kernel WG + DT, UEFI
    • Boot architecture / boot image format
    • Device Tree
      • DT workshop and/or overview type of session
      • DT needs (how do I represent foo/bar in DT)
    • Yocto: Grant + Loïc
    • Patrik to talk to Alexander about Android sessions
    • Server: ends up being related to boot architecture, or management; Grant might be able to take it; Steve is interested but not specifically
    • ChromiumOS: post mortem session
    • armhf
      • would like some group work sessions
      • need a session with Ubuntu ARM + Developer Platform + Konstantinos
      • session on cross-compilers and packaging thereof would be nice
    • OCTO input session: time where people can raise topics which we should queue
  • David working on "upstreaming process" documentation and diagram -- might need some help this week

Actions from this meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Steve to investigate Samsung bits
  • ACTION: Grant to mail David with the exact sessions / meetings he would like to have

OfficeofCTO/2011-04-19 (last modified 2011-05-03 15:16:00)