Virtualization Team's Weekly Status Meeting

Tuesday, 2014-01-21

Attendees

name

e-mail

IRC nick

Alex Bennee

alex.bennee@linaro.org

ajb-linaro

Anup Patel

anup.patel@linaro.org

apatel

Christoffer Dall

christoffer.dall@linaro.org

chazy

Clark Laughlin

clark.laughlin@Linaro.org

ctlaugh

Julien Grall

julien.grall@linaro.org

julieng

Kim Phillips

kim.phillips@linaro.org

kimphill

Peter Maydell

peter.maydell@linaro.org

pm215

Pranavkumar Sawargaonkar

pranavkumar@linaro.org

pranavkumar

Serge Broslavsky

serge.broslavsky@linaro.org

ototo

Agenda

  • Announcements
  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Round table:
    • what have you done since the last meeting?
    • what are you working on at the moment?
    • where do you need some help / assistance?
  • Open floor

New Action items

  • chazy to create a card on VFP save/restore for Xen for pranavkumar

  • ototo to help kimphill getting access to Midway

  • ototo to reassign apritzel's issues in JIRA to chazy

Old Action Items

  • ototo to finally get rid of all DEVPLAT in VIRT structure

    • some foreign issues are flooding us - finding out what's happening
  • ototo to add the card for KVM perf counters (CARD-385) into OPSCOM-02

    • the card is not ready for OPSCOM - chazy to fill it in

Artifacts

LEG/Engineering/Virtualization/TeamMeetingReports/2014-01-28 (last modified 2014-01-28 16:55:08)