Virtualization Team's Weekly Status Meeting

Tuesday, 2013-04-23

Attendees

name

e-mail

IRC nick

Andre Przywara

andre.przywara@linaro.org

apritzel

Anup Patel

anup.patel@linaro.org

apatel

Geoff Levand

geoff.levand@linaro.org

geoff-

Ilias Biris

ilias.biris@linaro.org

ibiris

John Rigby

john.rigby@linaro.org

jcrigby

Julien Grall

julien.grall@linaro.org

julieng

Peter Maydell

peter.maydell@linaro.org

pm215

Pranavkumar Sawargaonkar

pranavkumar@linaro.org

pranavkumar

Serge Broslavsky

serge.broslavsky@linaro.org

ototo

Agenda

  • Announcements
  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Round table:
    • what have you done since the last meeting?
    • what are you working on at the moment?
    • where do you need some help / assistance?
  • Open floor

New Action items

  • pranavkumar to send a patch on how to tell the kernel where the virtio device is'

  • apatel to send his "host != guest" patch with a suitable commit message to ML to start a discussion on the matter

  • apritzel to make his u-boot and kernel code available to Marc and Christoffer so they can duplicate the problem

  • jcrigby to send a patch for qemu mach-virt armv7 guest (on ARMv8) that works for him now (gets to userland) to qemu-devel ML

  • ototo to send Xen card links to julieng

Old Action Items

  • none

Artifacts

LEG/Engineering/Virtualization/TeamMeetingReports/2013-04-23 (last modified 2013-04-30 16:21:41)