Virtualization Team's Weekly Status Meeting

Tuesday, 2013-04-02

Attendees

name

e-mail

IRC nick

Andre Przywara

andre.przywara@linaro.org

apritzel

Anup Patel

anup.patel@linaro.org

apatel

Geoff Levand

geoff.levand@linaro.org

geoff-

Ilias Biris

ilias.biris@linaro.org

ibiris

John Rigby

john.rigby@linaro.org

jcrigby

Pranavkumar Sawargaonkar

pranavkumar@linaro.org

pranavkumar

Serge Broslavsky

serge.broslavsky@linaro.org

ototo

Agenda

  • Announcements
  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Round table:
    • what have you done since the last meeting?
    • what are you working on at the moment?
    • where do you need some help / assistance?
  • Open floor

New Action items

Old Action Items

  • ototo to share meeting minutes for the discussion with geoff- on testing

Artifacts

LEG/Engineering/Virtualization/TeamMeetingReports/2013-04-02 (last modified 2013-04-04 11:55:26)