|<< < 2020 / 8 > >>|
- [X] Andrea Gallo
- [ ] Anmar Oueija
- [ ] Fathi Boudra
- [ ] Ilias Biris
- [X] Leif Lindholm
- [ ] Rony Nandy
- [ ] Ryan Harkin
- [ ] Steve Capper
[X] Steve McIntyre
- Go over actions from last meeting
- Around the table - updates and other points to be raised
Actions From Last Meeting
- TODO: Ilias should write up in the wiki about how the planning + roadmap process are implemented in LEG - Should be "frozen" till the Anmar and Ilias have finished their JIRA experiments
- TODO Leif to split the GRUB wiki pages into separate UEFI and Uboot ones in preparation for the 12.12 release
- TODO: Fathi to provide guideline on submitting code to LAVA.
- TODO: Fathi to sort out Leif's questions about LEG specific use cases (no SD card, Hard Drive, installer, PXE boot requirement) wrt tools.
TODO: Leif - Ensure to include NUMA test suite (PoC: Leif/StevenC) once we have NUMA topic branch. It's along the lines linux-linaro test coverage and Deepak's kernel test suite (ktest - http://elinux.org/Ktest).
TODO: Anmar to discuss with Alexander on what is the division of the validation work as described in CARD-240
- INPROGRESS: Al to start breaking down the ACPI for ARMv7 to have something usable and demonstrable by Connect @ Hong Kong. Al should start breaking down into tasks to look then at how to start working with the cards with Ilias.
INPROGRESS: Ilias to clarify CARD-214 with Loic - trying to get that feedback from Loic
- INPROGRESS: Leif to look in to the list of requirements for PXE boot
- INPROGRESS: Ilias/Anmar get the engineering build requirements as defined as possible by end of wk49.2012 (card in JIRA)
- Will be work in progress. Needs more assignees in the new year to confirm suitability
- In the meantime, we need to setup the basic build for Arndale
- DONE: Al to look into getting the list of Fedora packages which are dependent on inline assembly and would need to be reworked for ARM servers.
DONE Anmar to talk to Michael and see if we can add the KVM source to Rony's Arndale tree (http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=people/ronynandy/linux_stable.git;a=summary)
- Code is based on 3.7 so back porting into Rony's tree is a no go, given the time and risk.
- Suggest we build a HWPack with Chris' tree and use that as an additional image or just point at the tree with instructions
Actions From This Meeting
- Not critical but they do need to be resolved - future copyright assignments/contribution agreements
- Steve Capper is back starting Jan 2nd as a 100% Linaro assignee (all vacations are clearly marked in the Linaro-leaves calendar)
- Anup and Paranav to start KVM work using Marc Z work released 2 days ago
- LEG-SC face to face meeting on 15th - Santa Clara
- Linaro stand during the open computer summit - 16th - Santa Clara
- KVM face to face on 17th - Santa Clara
- Working on getting the 12.12 release out of the door by end of day today.
- 64bit UEFI discussion
- Happy holidays everyone. See you in the new year
Call was cancelled
LEG/Engineering/Meetings/2012-12-20 (last modified 2012-12-20 12:44:16)