Release Manager Meeting (skaet, JamieBennett)
- For next cycle the Linaro Infrastructure team are investigating providing historical information for bugs.
- e.g. Bugs filed this release, bugs closed in the last month, number of new bugs this week, bugs this cycle compared to last cycle e.t.c.
- The team are also investigating implementing a bug classification of 'feature' or 'task' which could be used for work items. This would remove the current white board hack that the work item tracker uses.
- The tracker can use linked bugs for work items.
- These bugs would not show up in regular bug searches.
- Details need ironing out.
- Adding estimates to the bugs so an assignee can estimate how long it will take to implement/fix the bug/feature.
- Heuristics on estimate to actual to predict average bug/work items completion/fix.
- Also investigating providing a status stream for a project.
- Would contain information such as number of new bugs, new package releases, closed bugs, work items completed e.t.c.
- These would be time based reports (weekly, monthly, cycle e.t.c).
- More graphing
- Blueprints will be explored for next cycle.
- ureadahead fix?
- Waiting on Scott.
- SRU process for Linaro?
- Need to arrange a call with Steve and Kate on Wednesday to talk this through.
- Matching projects with their responsible Ubuntu team would be beneficial when automating the production of team bug lists. This will need to be done manually. Kate is producing a spreadsheet and needs help filling it in.
- Kate is going to share some ways of producing bug metrics that Marjo is working on. Need to give feedback and see if we can incorporate them into Linaro.
- Keep Kate involved with the proposed Launchpad changes to be worked on next cycle.
JamieBennett/MeetingNotes/2010-09-20 (last modified 2010-09-20 16:09:16)