EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2020 / 5 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

Loïc

chair for Monday

Actions from previous meeting

  • ACTION: David and Loïc to have a chat about options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko and Michael to discuss list of TWG sessions

Attendees

  • Andy Green
  • Michael Hope
  • Sachin Gupta
  • Scott Bambrough
  • Loïc Minier
  • Stephen Doel
  • David Rusling

Minutes

  • CARRIEDOVER: David and Loïc to have a chat about options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko and Michael to discuss list of TWG sessions
  • Loïc not chairing Monday
  • Michael has some people not attending UDS and would like people to participate with two ways audio; this seems to be possible, but has to be confirmed
  • latrace GPLv3 project; Michael wonders whether we can contribute?
    • David says that's fine; already has plans to revamp lincensing approval in Budapest TSC meeting
    • latrace is a replacement for ltrace using a specific eglibc API
  • David finds the TSC / tech leads meetings went well, but the actions have not all been followed up on
  • Michael would like to explicitely support "cross" use cases for TWG outputs
    • Example is gdbserver which needs to be brought up to speed in terms of feature with native gdb
    • Goal is to allow people working with DS-5 to use cross-toolchain etc. as usual
    • No need for stub unless we want to support openocd + jtag debugging for e.g. non-linux targets (u-boot or barebone programs)
    • Binary builds are requested regularly
  • Stephen's highlights for Linaro@UDS
    • Almost impossible to get Indians to Hungary :-( Need to make sure remote attendance works; Samsung badly affected

      • Stephen raising to Kiko and Joey
    • Global plenaries -- make sure you put them on the UDS plenaries page -- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS

      • David has one
      • Alexander has a bunch of plenaries
  • Andy wonders about the Taiwan Android presentation
    • About 18 slides / 80% done
    • Would like to cover Linus' blowup; too early to make any official announcement though

Actions from this meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: David and Loïc to have a chat about options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko and Michael to discuss list of TWG sessions

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-04-21 (last modified 2011-04-21 09:58:12)