EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

David Rusling

LDS - stop the train! Roles and responsibilities Internal/Events/2011-05-LDS/planning

David Rusling

LDS - calendars versus tracks - grand unified theory

Scott/Kiko/Loïc/Andy

LT@UDS

Kiko

UDS Tracks and Schedule

asac

Call for Plenaries @ LDS

Actions from previous meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Paul to send minutes of kernel release discussion to linaro-kernel@
  • INPROGRESS: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko to highlight demo night in email to everyone@
  • ACTION: Kiko and Michael to discuss list of TWG sessions

Attendees

  • Andy Green
  • Amit Kucheria
  • Loïc Minier
  • Paul Larson
  • Joey Stanford
  • Lee Jones
  • Angus Ainslie
  • James Westby
  • Scott Bambrough
  • Steve Langasek
  • David Rusling
  • Christian Reis
  • Alexander Sack
  • Paul McKenney

Minutes

  • CARRIEDOVER: Paul to send minutes of kernel release discussion to linaro-kernel@
    • Loïc will raise it again over email to Paul
  • INPROGRESS: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda
    • There is a new project about KVM without QEMU
    • ACTION: David and Loïc to have a chat about this
  • DONE: Kiko to highlight demo night in email to everyone@
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko and Michael to discuss list of TWG sessions
  • Linaro@UDS - roles and responsibilities
    • Joey and Arwen talking on how this will be run
    • Themes and tracks are driven by tech leads based on TSC discussions
      • In parallel Memory Management mini-summit
      • And OCTO discussions
      • Plus management meeting
      • Plus TSC meeting
    • 3 conference rooms and 2 suites -- need to get more
    • Meeting tomorrow to drive the whole UDS agenda
  • Linaro@UDS - calendars versus tracks
    • Last developer summit, a bunch of management meetings clashed with technical sessions; David would like to track all of that in the same scheduler
    • Would like to be able to tell people which days they should come for which meeting
    • Need to make sure we have enough rooms, or might have to go to another hotel
  • Landing Teams at Linaro@UDS
    • Want to do a session on upstreaming
      • Lee leading and starting with a short presentation for managers from member companies
    • Other session on consolidation -- addressing Linus' complaints
    • Scott would like to see the working group leads speaking to LT leads about their expectations
    • Joey and Kiko already planned to reserve TWG + LT, KWG + LT etc. sessions
  • Call for plenaries
    • Send your proposals NOW!
  • Linus tired of the churn in arch/arm
    • Looking at contracting someone to consolidate ARM subarches
    • Checked with current maintainer and also seems compatible with Linus
    • Need to talk to maintainers of large subarches to make sure everybody is on the same page and on the right track

Actions from this meeting

  • ACTION: David and Loïc to have a chat about options for QEMU A9 emulation for ward to the TSC agenda
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko and Michael to discuss list of TWG sessions

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-04-18 (last modified 2011-04-18 17:39:23)