EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

Kiko

UDS WG topics and schedule

Actions from previous meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Andy to followup on the Panda bugs
  • CARRIEDOVER: Paul to send minutes of kernel release discussion to linaro-kernel@
  • INPROGRESS: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko to highlight demo night in email to everyone@

Attendees

  • Andy Green
  • Michael Hope
  • Christian Reis
  • Loïc Minier
  • Jamie Bennett

Minutes

  • DONE: Andy to followup on the Panda bugs
  • CARRIEDOVER: Paul to send minutes of kernel release discussion to linaro-kernel@
  • INPROGRESS: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko to highlight demo night in email to everyone@
  • Linaro@UDS tracks
    • Kiko requested 7 tracks for Linaro
      • Will likely be troublesome to display Ubuntu and Linaro sessions at once
      • Would like to split WG time in half group work sessions and half design sessions
        • Some WG would work together in the morning, others in the afternoon
    • Michael worried that he will only fill 10 sessions
      • About 6 to 7 sessions every day
      • ACTION: Kiko and Michael to discuss list of TWG sessions
    • Loïc would like LT to be represented at UDS
  • Andy has an assignee from India with visa issues
    • Should talk to Vijay, Arwen and Samsung assignees from India
  • Andy is worried about Android presentation in Taiwan
    • Should talk to Patrik Ryd and John Stultz

Actions from this meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Paul to send minutes of kernel release discussion to linaro-kernel@
  • INPROGRESS: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko to highlight demo night in email to everyone@
  • ACTION: Kiko and Michael to discuss list of TWG sessions

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-04-14 (last modified 2011-04-14 13:26:33)