EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

David / Loïc

Feedback on documentation David passed

Kiko

Shared hwpacks

Kiko

Demo night

Actions from previous meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Paul to send minutes of kernel release discussion to linaro-kernel@
  • CARRIEDOVER: Michael Hope to file bugs on Panda issues
  • CARRIEDOVER: Andy to followup on the Panda bugs
  • INPROGRESS: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda
  • ACTION: Kiko to contact Roger about actually obtaining Elbas
  • ACTION: Michael H. to invite Joey@ARM or others to Linaro@UDS
  • ACTION: Michael to file an RT asking for a conference dialin
  • ACTION: Kiko to spend some time thinking about demo night; discuss with Stephen Friday
  • ACTION: Kiko to highlight demo night in email to everyone@
  • ACTION: Stephen to email tech leads with details on how to organize a team dinner at UDS

Attendees

  • Andy Green
  • Christian Reis
  • Joey Stanford
  • Loïc Minier
  • Steve Langasek
  • Scott Bambrough
  • Lee Jones
  • Alexander Sack
  • James Westby

Minutes

  • DONE: Michael Hope to file bugs on Panda issues
    • LP: #754247 and 754248.
  • DONE: Michael H. to invite Joey@ARM or others to Linaro@UDS
    • He has a meeting at ARM that week and can't make it.
  • DONE: Michael to file an RT asking for a conference dialin
  • CARRIEDOVER: Andy to followup on the Panda bugs
  • CARRIEDOVER: Paul to send minutes of kernel release discussion to linaro-kernel@
  • INPROGRESS: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda
  • DONE: Kiko to contact Roger about actually obtaining Elbas
    • Not sure which schedule
    • Scott says we're getting one in the May timeframe
  • DONE: Kiko to spend some time thinking about demo night; discuss with Stephen Friday
    • Came up with some prizes and how it would work; has to write announcement
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko to highlight demo night in email to everyone@
  • DONE: Stephen to email tech leads with details on how to organize a team dinner at UDS
  • Please share ARM Programmer's guide and send feedback to David/Loïc
  • Shared hwpacks for Android / Ubuntu
    • Feeling that this is about Debian packages
    • Some hardware specific libs need to be used during application build, like OpenGLES
    • Could split things in hardware-specific but userspace-independent bits
    • What are we trying to solve? We could make it easy to download pre-built .imgs
  • Bundles?
    • Extending automated testing to test our outputs
    • Not something crazy build from scratch, just extending what we have done so far
    • Means mini code freezes all the time -- is that a problem?
      • Might require stabilization period
  • Demo night
    • Will have prizes, including cash prizes
    • One team for each working group or Linaro team demoing a piece of technology they worked on
    • Can be anything, even personal projects, but need to relate to Linaro
    • Will have demo tables with screens to demonstrate the outputs
  • Landing Team update

Actions from this meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Andy to followup on the Panda bugs
  • CARRIEDOVER: Paul to send minutes of kernel release discussion to linaro-kernel@
  • INPROGRESS: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko to highlight demo night in email to everyone@

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-04-11 (last modified 2011-04-11 17:04:12)