EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

Michael

Updated on Joey's group

Michael

Conference call numbers

Actions from previous meeting

  • ACTION: Paul to send minutes of kernel release discussion to linaro-kernel@
  • CARRIEDOVER: Michael Hope to file bugs on Panda issues
  • CARRIEDOVER: Andy to followup on the Panda bugs
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko to bring up Elba as a possible LEB to mgt
  • INPROGRESS: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda

Attendees

  • Alexander Sack
  • Amit Kucheria
  • Christian Reis
  • Lee Jones
  • Loïc Minier
  • Michael Hope
  • Stephen Doel
  • Sachin Gupta

Minutes

  • Action review:
    • Paul to send minutes of kernel release discussion to linaro-kernel@
      • Kiko to actually subscribe to linaro-kernel!
      • CARRIEDOVER
    • Michael Hope to file bugs on Panda issues
      • CARRIEDOVER, will do it this time
    • Andy to followup on the Panda bugs
      • CARRIEDOVER, need to remind Andy next
    • Kiko to bring up Elba as a possible LEB to mgt
      • Don't think an LEB is required, and no strong argument for it on the call; a simple developer-style image will be fine
    • INPROGRESS: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda
      • Still INPROGRESS
      • Michael prefers ELBA
    • Michael: Elba would be probably my preferred QEMU platform: easier to do, and maybe not too expensive
      • Loïc: and supports PCI
      • ACTION: Kiko to contact Roger about actually obtaining Elbas
  • ARM toolchain group (Michael H.)
    • Annual release planned, with binary scripts
    • Target for October
    • Everything public; no commercial support, will do some long-term-support
    • ACTION: Michael H. to invite Joey or others to Linaro@UDS
    • gcc, gdb, newlib, T2, Cortex R+M only
    • Discussed using the same tools as Linaro; plan on branching from vanilla FSF, using FSF public repository
      • Loïc pointed out that using bzr and launchpad from China could be performance-challenged
  • Conference call numbers (Michael H.)
    • Michael would like to run a non-public call but doesn't have a code
    • Do we record call codes anywhere?
    • No, but if you need a number for yourself, ask for it
    • ACTION: Michael to file an RT asking for one
  • Linaro@UDS update (Stephen D.)
    • Demo night including external presentations, which should be good
      • ACTION: Kiko to spend some time thinking about demo night; discuss with Stephen tomorrow
      • ACTION: highlight in email to everyone@
    • Social evening; a walk from the hotel up to past/to castle
      • Loïc and Alexander point out that having individual teams need building first; per-team events would probably be better
      • Kiko's fine with this
      • ACTION: Stephen to email tech leads with details
    • Sachin points out that a few MMWG assignees are not coming
    • Matt W. organizing phone conf seminars for UDS newbies; contacting a list of people, could broadcast

Actions from this meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Paul to send minutes of kernel release discussion to linaro-kernel@
  • CARRIEDOVER: Michael Hope to file bugs on Panda issues
  • CARRIEDOVER: Andy to followup on the Panda bugs
  • INPROGRESS: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda
  • ACTION: Kiko to contact Roger about actually obtaining Elbas
  • ACTION: Michael H. to invite Joey@ARM or others to Linaro@UDS
  • ACTION: Michael to file an RT asking for a conference dialin
  • ACTION: Kiko to spend some time thinking about demo night; discuss with Stephen Friday
  • ACTION: Kiko to highlight demo night in email to everyone@
  • ACTION: Stephen to email tech leads with details on how to organize a team dinner at UDS

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-04-07 (last modified 2011-04-08 10:27:12)