EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

your name here

add your own

Actions from previous meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: David to bring Panda to Ramana on Friday
  • CARRIEDOVER: Steve and Loïc to poke Lamont on whether we have enough Pandas for armhf
  • CARRIEDOVER: Paul to hand Jesse and Kiko a list of possible candidates
  • INPROGRESS: Paul McK, Kiko, Loïc to discuss KWG releases further in a separate call
  • ACTION: Michael Hope to file bugs on Panda issues
  • ACTION: Andy to followup on the Panda bugs
  • ACTION: Kiko to bring up Elba as a possible LEB to mgt
  • ACTION: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda

Attendees

  • Andy Green
  • James Westby
  • Jamie Bennett
  • Joey Stanford
  • Loïc Minier
  • Paul Larson
  • Steve Langasek
  • David Rusling
  • Paul McKenney

  • Jesse Barker

Minutes

  • DONE: David to bring Panda to Ramana on Friday
  • DONE: Steve and Loïc to poke Lamont on whether we have enough Pandas for armhf
    • Should order 10 or so to backfill, but enough on the short term
    • Our pool consist of 10 remaining boards which will be given away at UDS, so should order 10 more
  • DONE: Paul to hand Jesse and Kiko a list of possible candidates
  • DONE: Paul McK, Kiko, Loïc to discuss KWG releases further in a separate call
    • ACTION: Paul will send minutes to linaro-kernel@
    • Paul and Loïc to write up complete process
    • Paul brought it up in the KWG meeting
      • Desire to get more support from Landing Team
        • Can escalate issues for hardware for which we have a LT
      • Need to clarify which hardware we support
        • Should support same boards as what we build as hwpacks from linux-linaro
        • If in doubt, Paul can check with Scott for which platforms he can escalate bugs
  • CARRIEDOVER: Michael Hope to file bugs on Panda issues
  • CARRIEDOVER: Andy to followup on the Panda bugs
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko to bring up Elba as a possible LEB to mgt
  • INPROGRESS: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda

Actions from this meeting

  • ACTION: Paul to send minutes of kernel release discussion to linaro-kernel@
  • CARRIEDOVER: Michael Hope to file bugs on Panda issues
  • CARRIEDOVER: Andy to followup on the Panda bugs
  • CARRIEDOVER: Kiko to bring up Elba as a possible LEB to mgt
  • INPROGRESS: David and Kiko to put options for QEMU A9 emulation forward to the TSC agenda

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-04-04 (last modified 2011-04-04 16:19:21)