EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

Jesse/David

How to approach unified memory management technical topic

Joey

Reminder, Please fill out Panda Board spreadsheet

Actions from previous meeting

  • None

Attendees

  • Andy Green
  • Angus Ainslie
  • David Rusling
  • Joey Stanford
  • Loïc Minier
  • Jesse Barker
  • Michael Hope
  • Paul Larson
  • Scott Bambrough
  • Steve Langasek
  • Jamie Bennett

Minutes

  • How to approach unified memory management technical topic
    • Would like to unify all three memory managers in the kernel; raised by TSC as an important need
    • Jesse doesn't feel like he has a network strong enough to pull the right people in
    • Could try having a mini-summit at LDS, and/or have a larger panel at Plumbers
    • Is this a cross-team project?
    • Some wiki pages under the OfficeOfCTO namespace
    • Jesse happy to drive the project forward, even if not necessarily implementing the kernel code changes
    • ACTION: David and Jesse to work on wiki pages
    • ACTION: David to poke Arnd, Nicolas, and Paul asking who we should get in touch with on this topic and who we should invite at LDS
  • Joey shipped a load of Pandaboards \o/
    • Hardware wiki page is still the right place to request hardware
    • Ramana's board not shipped, not sure whether we have any left in Cambridge; if we have one we should reserve it to him
    • ACTION: David to check whether we have a Pandaboard in Cambridge and bring it to Ramana
    • Should we reserve some pandas for Ubuntu's armhf?
      • ACTION: Steve and Loïc to poke Lamont on whether we have enough Pandas for armhf
  • Toolchain WG now automatic builds merge requests to see whether they break anything

Actions from this meeting

  • David and Jesse to work on wiki pages
  • David to poke Arnd, Nicolas, and Paul asking who we should get in touch with on this topic and who we should invite at LDS
  • David to check whether we have a Pandaboard in Cambridge and bring it to Ramana
  • Steve and Loïc to poke Lamont on whether we have enough Pandas for armhf

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-03-24 (last modified 2011-03-24 18:31:12)