EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

james_w

IS Co-ordination

Actions from previous meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Scott & James W to talk about hwpacks and offspring and report back with recommendation on improvements.

  • ACTION: Loïc to ping Kiko on Ungodly hours meeting WRT DST
  • ACTION: Loïc and Michael to discuss contributions to the toolchain going upstream vs Linaro

Attendees

  • Andy Green
  • Amit Kucheria
  • Angus Ainslie
  • James Westby
  • Michael Hope
  • Jesse Barker
  • Joey Stanford
  • Loïc Minier
  • Paul Larson
  • Scott Bambrough
  • Steve Langasek

Minutes

  • CARRIEDOVER: Scott & James W to talk about hwpacks and offspring and report back with recommendation on improvements.

    • No news on Offspring instance
  • DONE: Loïc to ping Kiko on Ungodly hours meeting WRT DST
    • Kiko ok with it, but a bit too many calls; will discuss on Monday
  • DONE: Loïc and Michael to discuss contributions to the toolchain going upstream vs Linaro
  • IS Coordination
    • Discussions with Canonical IS to improve the service; bi-weekly meeting with CharlieS, discussed priorities for the coming weeks
    • Please escalate important IS issues to James Westby
    • If you have a specific topic to cover, you can join the call between James and IS
    • Do we have an overview of services provided by IS?
      • Don't think so, but would seem something useful
    • Some Pandaboards were just put up in the DC, people in a specific Launchpad group will get access
      • Currently no restriction on whom for Linaro can connect and use the board for
      • Need some restriction on access
      • Would be possible to use the validation infrastructure, but a bit too indirect
  • Hiring status - Joey
    • Project Manager / release manager: offer going out next week
    • Project manager coming in for OCTO + other teams; might get an offer next week
  • ST-Ericsson update - Joey

Actions from this meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Scott & James W to talk about hwpacks and offspring and report back with recommendation on improvements.

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-03-17 (last modified 2011-03-17 18:22:49)