EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2020 / 5 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

your name here

add your own

Actions from previous meeting

  • ACTION: Scott & James W to talk about hwpacks and offspring and report back with recommendation on improvements.

Attendees

  • Andy Green
  • Angus Ainslie
  • James Westby
  • Jamie Bennett
  • Joey Stanford
  • Michael Hope
  • Jesse Barker
  • Lee Jones
  • Loïc Minier
  • Sachin Gupta
  • Steve Langasek

Minutes

  • CARRIEDOVER: Scott & James W to talk about hwpacks and offspring and report back with recommendation on improvements.

  • DST coming soon, shift this meeting
    • Could go back to last year's setup, with three calls a week and an ungodly hours call
    • Very late US, late NZ, early Europe might be ok
    • ACTION: Loïc to ping Kiko on Ungodly hours meeting
  • Platform rally: speakup if you want to attend the Ubuntu rally
    • Steve and Alexander discussed this, but didn't come to the final list; Steve will send it out soon
  • Contributions to Linaro GCC
    • Michael sees some suboptimal contribution pathes for things going into Linaro GCC
    • ACTION: Loïc and Michael to discuss contributions to the toolchain going upstream vs Linaro

Actions from this meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Scott & James W to talk about hwpacks and offspring and report back with recommendation on improvements.

  • ACTION: Loïc to ping Kiko on Ungodly hours meeting WRT DST
  • ACTION: Loïc and Michael to discuss contributions to the toolchain going upstream vs Linaro

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-03-14 (last modified 2011-03-14 17:19:18)