Attendees

  • Amit Kucheria
  • Paul Larson
  • Loïc Minier
  • David Rusling
  • James Westby
  • Jamie Bennett
  • Steve Langasek

Minutes

  • Review of actions from previous meeting:
    • David just talked ot Grant
    • CARRIEDOVER Need to pass information to techleads on DT
    • Jamie and David to discuss 11.11 requirements
    • DONE
    • asac and lool to test the main conf numbers
    • DONE actually already moved
      • Alexander created a linaro.org google doc which we should all use
  • ACTION David to move the TSC calls to new system
  • status.linaro.org is live; couple of things to fix before it's announced
  • David is setting up a series of calls with TSC; next one is benchmarking; this replaces TSC calls
    • Loïc: would it make sense to send a list of dates/topics out publicly?
  • Discussion around PPA structure (thread: Linaro PPAs and backports / release cycles)
    • Alexander wants will comment on the mailing-list
      • Needs to decide how we're handling Platforms, one large team or many smaller teams
    • James and Steve +1 on new layout
    • Paul ok with any layout, but would like some help to document release process
      • Ian (Validation team PM) should help with this
  • While hiring someone, James found someone interested in the organization while hiring; apparently, a lot of people didn't know about open positions or about Linaro
    • Should do better marketing at opensource developers: what we're doing, how would it be to work for us
    • Should blog about open positions
    • Send positions to everyone@linaro.org

    • Should mention this in opensource conference, talks etc.
    • Could consider referral bonus
    • ACTION James to send feedback to Rob and Stephen to improve careers process and website

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-01-24 (last modified 2011-01-24 18:40:20)