Actions From Past Meeting

  • Anmar / Scott to have a discussion with Grant / David Rusling / Loic about how to best linking DeviceTree/Landing Team work
  • Jamie to discuss with David 11.11 requirements
  • Jamie to make linaro status tracker live
  • Dave to check for alignment for benchmark work

Minutes

  • Anmar / Scott to have a discussion with Grant / David Rusling / Loic about how to best linking DeviceTree/Landing Team work
    • Lots of discussion; no conclusion yet
    • ACTION: David to summarize current status of discussion and send to techleads
  • Jamie to discuss with David 11.11 requirements
    • ACTION: Jamie and David to discuss tomorrow
  • Jamie to make linaro status tracker live
    • james confirmed goes live this week
  • Dave to check for alignment for benchmark work
    • David confirmed that its all aligned
    • TSC decided that we hold some technical discussions; benchmarks being one of those, also powermanagement and UEFI/bootinterface
  • TSC wants to get more involved in sprints
    • one idea would be to have half an hour with each team to discuss things etc.; kiko, David, Joey are sorting out which form this will be
  • Michael Hope Q: how to present absolute number for toolchain benchmarks that he ran on different boards
    • try to anonymize and aggregate results; at best show relative improvements; results look promising
    • Michael already compares ATOM vs. Benchmarks
  • New conference system: lets mass transition to new conference call numbers
    • ACTION: asac and lool to test the main conf numbers and mass move

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-01-20 (last modified 2011-01-20 18:29:09)