Attendees

  • Steve Langasek
  • Anmar Oueja
  • Loïc Minier
  • Scott Bambrough

Agenda

  • ARM hardware for Infrastructure team members. Kiko suggested it is important that they all get boards to feel like true members of Linaro.
  • Discuss Jamie's proposal to tracking requirements (https://wiki.linaro.org/JamieBennett/RequirementsTracking)

  • Dave's point about integrating the Linaro Toolchain output with OBS? Are we going to do it? If so, how and when and who will do it?
  • Quick run through the staffing sheet changes. What is next?

Past Action Items

  • Dave want each Tech Lead to organize a meeting with the TSC members to discuss the requirements
  • Alexander to publish the notes from his meeting with with Dav regarding the tech reqs for next cycle
  • Steve and Loic to talk about Michael Hope's end of probation period
  • Loic to ping Canonical HR about cut off date for probations
  • Alexander to ping Canonical HR about the management tab being broken
  • Kiko to review the 11.05 requirements and break it down into logical components
  • Kiko to send an e-mail to Linaro members soliciting feedback on how best Linaro can control proprietary code

Minutes

  • Actions items
    • Dave want each Tech Lead to organize a meeting with the TSC members to discuss the requirements
      • Loïc setting up call with TI
      • MichaelH setting up call with TSC
      CO
    • Alexander to publish the notes from his meeting with with Dav regarding the tech reqs for next cycle CO
    • Steve and Loic to talk about Michael Hope's end of probation period DONE
    • Loic to ping Canonical HR about cut off date for probations DONE: cut off date is 31st August for probation ending before or after that date will decide whether goals should be entered
    • Alexander to ping Canonical HR about the management tab being broken CO; bank holiday for HR
    • Kiko to review the 11.05 requirements and break it down into logical components CO
    • Kiko to send an e-mail to Linaro members soliciting feedback on how best Linaro can control proprietary code
    • In progress discussion with Paul, needs a real use case
      • Mali good use case, check with asac
      ACTION anmar and asac to suggest a use case for proprietary code, e.g. based on Mali or TI
  • ARM hardware for Infrastructure team members. Kiko suggested it is important that they all get boards to feel like true members of Linaro.
    • Really only mwhudson and salgado missing hardware
      • mwhudson should get a stagecoach
      • salgado should order something, like a XM or an IGEPv2 ACTION Loïc to order an IGEPv2 for salgado ACTION anmar to ping cpearson about the order of XMs
  • Discuss Jamie's proposal to tracking requirements (https://wiki.linaro.org/JamieBennett/RequirementsTracking)

    • Anmar suggests that neither Jamie's nor Kiko's suggestions are enough, but both together would probably fit the bill
    • Could follow Mounir's recommendation that we should track "internal customer" requirements
    • Loïc wonders whether we can copy ideas from Launchpad's organization, but Kiko points out that our cycles are longer
  • Dave's point about integrating the Linaro Toolchain output with OBS? Are we going to do it? If so, how and when and who will do it?
    • Do we care about OBS or Nokia? We care about OBS support because more than just Meego is using it ACTION anmar to ask michaelh to contact obs-devel@ to offer Linaro Toolchain in OBS
  • Quick run through the staffing sheet changes. What is next?
    • Anmar would like to open up the ACL, now that the sensitive information moved to separate google docs
    • Need to flush history
    • Not sure we still need to solve this problem anymore though
    • Should we get an admin to deal with the administrative stuff instead of Blythe ACTION Kiko to talk to CK about need for an admin
  • All ask reports to fill in S/N on hardware page

Action items

  • Dave want each Tech Lead to organize a meeting with the TSC members to discuss the requirements
  • Alexander to publish the notes from his meeting with with Dav regarding the tech reqs for next cycle
  • Alexander to ping Canonical HR about the management tab being broken
  • Kiko to review the 11.05 requirements and break it down into logical components
  • Anmar and asac to suggest a use case for proprietary code, e.g. based on Mali or TI
  • Loïc to order an IGEPv2 for salgado
  • Anmar to ping cpearson about the order of XMs
  • Anmar to ask michaelh to contact obs-devel@ to offer Linaro Toolchain in OBS
  • Kiko to talk to CK about need for an admin
  • All ask reports to fill in S/N on hardware page

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2010-08-30 (last modified 2010-08-30 16:49:48)