Agenda

  • Review of action items from previous meeting (need to decide on the action items assigned to dave since he is on vacation for 2 weeks)
  • TSC tech reqs validation and gathering
  • Discuss Jamie's e-mail subject line "regarding Working group deliverables" to have further transparency into the WG progress.
  • What SoCs 10.11 supports other than VE and OMAP3 (iMX51 and Dove??). What about ALIP?

  • Discuss Jamie's proposal to tracking requirements (https://wiki.linaro.org/JamieBennett/RequirementsTracking)

  • Dave's point about integrating the Linaro Toolchain output with OBS? Are we going to do it? If so, how and when and who will do it?
  • Quick run through the staffing sheet changes. What is next?

Past Action Items

  • All to continue discussion on TSC tech reqs gathering and validation
    • DONE. Need to figure out how to extract it out and use it off the website
  • David to followup with Hobson on other 6 Vexpress boards
    • David is still looking into it
    • Push it back to Stephen D. while Dave is on vacation
  • Loïc mailing Michael, Amit, and Alexander about Vexpress allocations
    • DONE
  • Kiko to finish moving ProprietaryCodeControl to Linaro wiki

  • Kiko to talk to Chris K on requirements for proprietary code
    • DONE
    • Chris K. requested that we solicit e-mail from members about how we handle proprietary code within Linaro
  • Alexander and Steve taking a further look at https://wiki.linaro.org/Internal/TSC/Deliverables

    • Alexander and Steve: sent some feedback to Dave
    • Kiko will inherit looking after these deliverables while Dave is on vacation
    • Kiko will lead the TSCM call on September 1st using these deliverables for raw material
    • Dave want each tech lead to organize a meeting with the TSCM to discuss the requirements
  • Alexander to setup a meeting with David to prepare some tech reqs for next cycle
    • Discussion started. Alexander to share the notes once written up.
  • Scott to schedule work on blueprint deps across projects
    • It is apprioximately 2 days of work. ETA end of September as part of the launchpad release cycle. If missed, will have to wait until end of Oct.
  • Canonical managers to do their performance reviews and have one on one meetings with direct reports THIS WEEK
    • Loic is done
    • Alexander is done
    • Scott working on it. HR System is not cooperating
    • Lynda is our HR contact at the moment
    • Loic is wondering if the objectives should be set for the people in the probation period or not. E-mail was sent to Claire with no answer so far
  • Anmar to write to MAMCs to offer that tech leads set management objectives and participate in the management review/feedback of non-Canonical Linaro assignees
  • Anmar to talk to Canonical HR to see how non-Canonical Linaro assignee can send feedback
    • Talked to Claire Davies. Suggested we use Survery Monkey and HR will help with drafting the questions. Should we do it or not?
    • It was suggested that we use google forms instead to try and collect feedback
  • David to write a proposal to the TSC for tech reqs validation and gathering
    • DONE

Minutes

  • TSC tech reqs validation and gathering
    • Kiko thinks there is some inconsistency in how we are tracking requirements. Kiko will work on this next week
  • Discuss Jamie's e-mail subject line "regarding Working group deliverables" to have further transparency into the WG progress
    • This item is redundant.
  • What SoCs 10.11 supports other than VE and OMAP3 (iMX51 and Dove??). What about ALIP

    • VE and OMAP3 as official hardware packs. iMX51, OMAP4 and Dove (if it is upstream and it boots) as unofficial
    • We can use Freescale assignees to help fix bugs on the iMX51 hardware pack
    • Currently it is not known the shape of the BSP we will be able to ship for OMAP4
    • ALIP is UI is pretty much Xubuntu with some added apps. This is an unofficial work at the moment

Action items

  • Dave want each Tech Lead to organize a meeting with the TSC members to discuss the requirements
  • Alexander to publish the notes from his meeting with with Dav regarding the tech reqs for next cycle
  • Steve and Loic to talk about Michael Hope's end of propation period
  • Loic to ping Canonical HR about the troulble we are having in setting objectives for reports
  • Kiko to review the 11.05 requirements and break it down into logical components
  • Kiko to send an e-mail to Linaro members soliciting feedback on how best Linaro can control proprietary code

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2010-08-26 (last modified 2010-08-26 18:32:59)