- Review of action items from previous meeting (need to decide on the action items assigned to dave since he is on vacation for 2 weeks)
- TSC tech reqs validation and gathering
- Discuss Jamie's e-mail subject line "regarding Working group deliverables" to have further transparency into the WG progress.
What SoCs 10.11 supports other than VE and OMAP3 (iMX51 and Dove??). What about ALIP?
Discuss Jamie's proposal to tracking requirements (https://wiki.linaro.org/JamieBennett/RequirementsTracking)
- Dave's point about integrating the Linaro Toolchain output with OBS? Are we going to do it? If so, how and when and who will do it?
- Quick run through the staffing sheet changes. What is next?
Past Action Items
- All to continue discussion on TSC tech reqs gathering and validation
- DONE. Need to figure out how to extract it out and use it off the website
- David to followup with Hobson on other 6 Vexpress boards
- David is still looking into it
- Push it back to Stephen D. while Dave is on vacation
- Loïc mailing Michael, Amit, and Alexander about Vexpress allocations
Kiko to finish moving ProprietaryCodeControl to Linaro wiki
- Kiko to talk to Chris K on requirements for proprietary code
- Chris K. requested that we solicit e-mail from members about how we handle proprietary code within Linaro
Alexander and Steve taking a further look at https://wiki.linaro.org/Internal/TSC/Deliverables
- Alexander and Steve: sent some feedback to Dave
- Kiko will inherit looking after these deliverables while Dave is on vacation
- Kiko will lead the TSCM call on September 1st using these deliverables for raw material
- Dave want each tech lead to organize a meeting with the TSCM to discuss the requirements
- Alexander to setup a meeting with David to prepare some tech reqs for next cycle
- Discussion started. Alexander to share the notes once written up.
- Scott to schedule work on blueprint deps across projects
- It is apprioximately 2 days of work. ETA end of September as part of the launchpad release cycle. If missed, will have to wait until end of Oct.
- Canonical managers to do their performance reviews and have one on one meetings with direct reports THIS WEEK
- Loic is done
- Alexander is done
- Scott working on it. HR System is not cooperating
- Lynda is our HR contact at the moment
- Loic is wondering if the objectives should be set for the people in the probation period or not. E-mail was sent to Claire with no answer so far
- Anmar to write to MAMCs to offer that tech leads set management objectives and participate in the management review/feedback of non-Canonical Linaro assignees
- Anmar to talk to Canonical HR to see how non-Canonical Linaro assignee can send feedback
- Talked to Claire Davies. Suggested we use Survery Monkey and HR will help with drafting the questions. Should we do it or not?
- It was suggested that we use google forms instead to try and collect feedback
- David to write a proposal to the TSC for tech reqs validation and gathering
- TSC tech reqs validation and gathering
- Kiko thinks there is some inconsistency in how we are tracking requirements. Kiko will work on this next week
- Discuss Jamie's e-mail subject line "regarding Working group deliverables" to have further transparency into the WG progress
- This item is redundant.
What SoCs 10.11 supports other than VE and OMAP3 (iMX51 and Dove??). What about ALIP
- VE and OMAP3 as official hardware packs. iMX51, OMAP4 and Dove (if it is upstream and it boots) as unofficial
- We can use Freescale assignees to help fix bugs on the iMX51 hardware pack
- Currently it is not known the shape of the BSP we will be able to ship for OMAP4
- ALIP is UI is pretty much Xubuntu with some added apps. This is an unofficial work at the moment
- Dave want each Tech Lead to organize a meeting with the TSC members to discuss the requirements
- Alexander to publish the notes from his meeting with with Dav regarding the tech reqs for next cycle
- Steve and Loic to talk about Michael Hope's end of propation period
- Loic to ping Canonical HR about the troulble we are having in setting objectives for reports
- Kiko to review the 11.05 requirements and break it down into logical components
- Kiko to send an e-mail to Linaro members soliciting feedback on how best Linaro can control proprietary code
EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2010-08-26 (last modified 2010-08-26 18:32:59)