Agenda

Past Action Items

  • ACTION: David to set up call for APM presentation
  • ACTION: Anmar to follow up with Hobson Bowman at ARM regarding the Versatile Express boards availability
    • Done. 4 boards are on their way this week
  • ACTION: Anmar to obtain the OEM Group proprietary code process and share it with managers on this call
  • ACTION: Kiko to talk to Steven G. and Chris K. about handling the proprietary code requirements
  • ACTION: Steve, Loic, Alexander, Michael, and Amit and Kiko to review the wiki page https://wiki.linaro.org/Internal/TSC/Deliverables and fill in the details.

  • ACTION: Scott to ask Salgado how to create cross-project BP dependencies
  • ACTION: Kiko to change the wiki URLs to ST-Ericsson instead of ST-E. This will break all the past links. Anmar and Alexander to see if we can fix that via IS but it is a low priority issue at the moment.

Minutes

  • Actions from previous meeting
    • David setup call for APM presentation
    • Kiko to record the call
    • Hobson is sending 4 boards this week
      • David to followup with Hobson about the 6 other boards (10 more were promised)
      • Split boards as follows
        • One for Toolchain. Michael to allocate
        • One for Kernel Consolidation. Loïc to allocate
        • One for Power Management? Amit to comment and assign
        • One for Platform? Alexander to allocate
    • Anmar provided link to OEM source code control https://wiki.canonical.com/OEMServices/ProprietaryCodeControl but Canonical only

      • Kiko moving this to the Linaro wiki
    • CARRY OVER: Kiko talking to Chris K today on requirements for proprietary code
    • CARRY OVER: Alexander and Steve taking a further look at https://wiki.linaro.org/Internal/TSC/Deliverables also Amit did some updates, and power wg started recently

    • Scott asked Salgado to worked on BPs; now need to make it happen
    • Kiko fixed ST-E URLs
  • David going on leave for 2 weeks at the end of the week; wants to make progress on reqs for next cycle this week
  • ST-Ericsson boards
    • Enablement done with ST-Ericsson themselves
    • No full time staff on this
    • Stephen has three; free for people to try out, but keep at least on stock
  • Reminder: Canonical managers need to do their performance reviews and have one on one meetings with direct reports
  • Should we include non-Canonical Linaro people in review of Canonical people and vice-versa
    • Should offer MAMCs that tech leads participate in setting of objectives and review/feedback; ACTION Anmar to help with that
    • Should check with Canonical HR how non-Canonical Linaro assignees can send feedback; might be the Canonical manager of the Canonical employee gathering this feedback; ACTION Anmar to check with Canonical HR
  • TSC Reqs and meta-blueprints?
    • Need to update tech reqs over the cycle
    • One shot need to gather the reqs before LDS, and one shot need to approve them after LDS
    • Need to present a simple and clear plan to TSC
    • David to write a proposal on this
    • Should highlight that these reqs are agreed upon for 6 months and can't be changed mid-cycle, or are very hard to change mid-cycle

Action items

  • Kiko to record APM call
  • David to followup with Hobson on other 6 Vexpress boards
  • Loïc mailing Michael, Amit, and Alexander about Vexpress allocations
  • Kiko to finish moving ProprietaryCodeControl to Linaro wiki

  • Kiko to talk to Chris K on requirements for proprietary code
  • Alexander and Steve taking a further look at https://wiki.linaro.org/Internal/TSC/Deliverables

  • Alexander to setup a meeting with David to prepare some tech reqs for next cycle
  • Scott to schedule work on blueprint deps across projects
  • Canonical managers to do their performance reviews and have one on one meetings with direct reports THIS WEEK
  • Anmar to write to MAMCs to offer that tech leads set management objectives and participate in the management review/feedback of non-Canonical Linaro assignees
  • Anmar to talk to Canonical HR to see how non-Canonical Linaro assignee can send feedback
  • David to write a proposal to the TSC for tech reqs validation and gathering
  • All to continue discussion on TSC tech reqs gathering and validation

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2010-08-23 (last modified 2010-08-23 16:57:35)