- Discuss the ST-E hardware distribution
- Restrictions on distribution
- ST-E assignees access to hardware
- Update the team on APM
- Review current assignees status
- TSC interaction with engineering
- We will be buying OMAP3 hardware (Gumstix). 20 Overo COMs (2 Stagecoach expansion boards that can each take 7 Overo COMs) + 6 developer Overo COMs
- ST-E UA8500 boards can't be shipped to any members other than Canonical, IBM, ARM as per Andrea.
- APM Update by Dave R.
- Postive feedback in general
- Great feedback on toolchain
- Anmar recommended we bring the line managers to APM later on
- Alexander indicated that members are still a step behind in using and understanding what Linaro's advanatages are.
- Visa process is still stalled. Anmar to look after it.
- Kiko to reivew the BPs and make sure what is postponed is considered for the next development cycle.
Dave R. requested that we review https://wiki.linaro.org/TSC/Requirements and provide feedback
- Exploring the scope and Matthias is concerned about us being too far from upstream. Working on pulling from upstream once per month.
- KC WG
- Working on infrastructure for cross compilation
- Loic indicated that Mounir and Ian are ramping up. Mounir is helping Loic with KCWG and Landing teams. He is no longer involved in the Toolchain WG
- Alexander is getting a lot of the ST-E engineers started, which has been taking a lot of his time.
- ST-E BSP
- 2.6.35 is not out
- 2.6.34 is going through opening up process (legal etc.)
- u-boot under review John R.
- Today started the first cross vendor discussion about graphics and multimedia
- Some consolidations effort is needed
- U-boot work toward landing in the Ubuntu archive
- Marcin's toolchain work is being reviewed by Matthias
- Alexander to confirm who can and can't get the UA8500 boards
- Anmar to send an e-mail about the VISA and the sprint once he locks down who will handle the invitation letters.
- Dave to formulate a big picture we can use to communicate to Linaro about what happened at APM
- Anmar to get a status on the additional Versatile Express boards
EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2010-08-16 (last modified 2011-03-23 19:07:19)