- David R.
- Guillaume L.
- Anmar O.
- Alexander S.
- Kiko the eternal
- 2x2 discussion: what to accomplish and how to do it
- asac inquires into resource commitment and timelines
- Clarified that this isn't 10.11 or even has a deadline to it
- asac points out that this means we should split the plan apart
- U8500 enablement
MeeGo handset packaging and validation
- asac points out that it's unfortunate to start on a half-hearted goal if under-resourced
- has concern that we are advertising an exceptional process as a way of working with us
- ACTION: asac and anmar to work up a draft of how the work will progress
- Basically to outline our regular work process; blueprint definition and
- Can outline additional resource and hardware requirements for members
A specification for U8500 (possibly two: platform and "multimedia"), and a set of specs for MeeGo, possibly 11.05 targeted or something
- David is circulating TSC-input requirements for 10.11 consideration and 10.05 goal setting
- Will need help with reviewing and analyzing requests
EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2010-08-02 (last modified 2010-08-02 16:54:10)