Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Previous Actions Recorded

  • fabo to check with tushar if we're on track on Origen DT - DONE

Agenda

  • Origen
    • [Ubuntu] Device tree enablement in progress, maybe next cycle? 880451

  • PandaBoard/Android
    • [Android] Which build are we releasing? omapzoom-stable, tilt-tracking? 1006760 and 1008836

    • [Ubuntu] Package for tilt-3.4 aren't available.
  • Snowball:
    • [Android] Focus on switch to kernel 3.4
    • [Android] Build with GCC 4.6, switch to GCC 4.7 blocked
  • Versatile Express:
    • [Ubuntu] board doesn't boot. 1015122

    • [Ubuntu] incorrect kernel config. 1009389

Announcements

  • Components released:
    • Linaro Image Tools 2012.06
    • Samsung LT kernel 2012.06
    • Linaro Android Toochain 2012.06

Action item review

  • See above.

Image status

  • Build status Android
  • Build status Ubuntu

Bugs

Bug ID

Summary

Importance

Notes

880451

Origen: device tree not enabled at Ubuntu

High

894073

[regression] No DVI output on the PandaBoard with kernel 3.1.0-1402-linaro-lt-omap

High

937650

Can't install multiple linux-header packages

High

986020

OpenGL ES based applications crash at Snowball when running with X11

High

989349

Pandaboard fails to boot with LT 3.3 based kernel with SCHED_MC on

Critical

1008836

Need update the binary files for panda-tracking image

Critical

1009389

vexpress kernel config is all wrong

Critical

1012642

Gator deadlocks system on Linux 3.5

High

1015122

Linaro ubuntu image performance is poor on vexpress board.

Critical

Progress Information

Blueprints Review

Meeting Log

Meeting started by fabo at 16:03:01 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-06-21-16.03.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 16:26:11 UTC.

Action items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • fabo (63)
  • pfefferz (17)
  • rsalveti (15)
  • plars (8)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-06-21
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-06-21#Bugs
#topic Progress Discussion
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-06-21 (last modified 2012-06-21 16:38:16)