Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Previous Actions Recorded

  • ibiris to send a status update on the work done to link jira with blueprints - INPROGRESS
    • lool should be danilo to discuss the changes to apply to status.linaro.org

Agenda

  • (none).

Announcements

  • Toolchain WG release:
    • Linaro GCC 4.7-2012.06
    • Linaro GCC 4.6-2012.06
    • Linaro GDB 7.4-2012.06

Action item review

  • See above.

Image status

  • Build status Android
  • Build status Ubuntu

Bugs

Bug ID

Summary

Importance

Notes

880451

Origen: device tree not enabled at Ubuntu

High

894073

[regression] No DVI output on the PandaBoard with kernel 3.1.0-1402-linaro-lt-omap

High

894231

[regression] desktop performance at quickstart is a lot worse with 11.11

High

937650

Can't install multiple linux-header packages

High

986020

OpenGL ES based applications crash at Snowball when running with X11

High

989349

Pandaboard fails to boot with LT 3.3 based kernel with SCHED_MC on

High

1006760

LAVA test "boot_linaro_android_image" fails on panda build - "panda-ics-gcc47-tilt-tracking-blob/#build=67"

Critical

1008836

Need update the binary files for panda-tracking image

Critical

1009389

vexpress kernel config is all wrong

Critical

1012642

Gator deadlocks system on Linux 3.5

High

Progress Information

Blueprints Review

Meeting Log

Meeting started by fabo at 16:01:31 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-06-14-16.01.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 16:19:29 UTC.

Action items

  • fabo to check with tushar if we're on track

Action items, by person

  • fabo
    • fabo to check with tushar if we're on track

People present (lines said)

  • fabo (56)
  • pfefferz (15)
  • dzin (3)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-06-14
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-06-14#Bugs
#topic Progress Discussion
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-06-14 (last modified 2012-06-14 16:21:27)