Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Previous Actions Recorded

  • fabo to poke jamestunnicliffe about live-build upgrade - DONE
  • fabo to ask TI LT for an ETA about omap kernel. is it on track for 12.04 - DONE
    • TI LT 3.3 is done.
    • SGX support seems to be in place.
    • No info about hw decode support (regression).

Agenda

  • LAVA status update: still no internet. Next status update is expected on Monday.
  • Android RC scheduled tomorrow and Ubuntu RC scheduled on Monday.
    • QA Team will handle the testing, except for i.MX6 (Ricardo/Bero) and Versatile Express (ARM LT).
  • Multimedia WG:
    • pulseaudio available in Overlay PPA.
    • newer libjpeg-turbo landing in Staging Overlay PPA.
    • tinyhal available in Android.
  • EULA-protected builds improvements.
  • Private builds:
    • work in progress on Android.
    • how to release and support releases.linaro.org?
  • Status update for linaro-image-tools, Linaro U-Boot, Linux Linaro.

Announcements

  • Android Toolchain GCC 4.7 released.
  • Graphics WG release in progress.

Action item review

  • See above.

Image status

  • Build status Android
  • Build status Ubuntu

Bugs

Bug ID

Summary

Importance

Notes

859886

Bluetooth does not work on Origen

High

880451

Origen: device tree not enabled at Ubuntu

High

894073

[regression] No DVI output on the PandaBoard with kernel 3.1.0-1402-linaro-lt-omap

High

920846

[regression] playbin can't play video using sw decode after enabling TI specific patches

High

Blueprints Review

Meeting Log

Meeting started by fabo at 16:02:48 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-04-19-16.02.log.html.

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-04-19 (fabo, 16:03:13)

  • Announcements (fabo, 16:03:21)

    • Android Toolchain released (GCC 4.6 and 4.7) (fabo, 16:03:45)
    • Graphics WG release in progress (fabo, 16:04:03)
  • Action item review (fabo, 16:04:24)

    • fabo to ask TI LT for an ETA about omap kernel. is it on track for 12.04 - DONE (fabo, 16:07:21)
  • LAVA status update (fabo, 16:09:25)

    • still no internet. Next status update is expected on Monday. (fabo, 16:09:36)
  • Release candidates (fabo, 16:10:39)

    • Android RC scheduled tomorrow and Ubuntu RC scheduled on Monday. (fabo, 16:10:56)
    • QA Team will handle the testing, except for i.MX6 (Ricardo/Bero) and Versatile Express (ARM LT). (fabo, 16:11:09)
  • Multimedia WG (fabo, 16:12:08)

    • pulseaudio available in Overlay PPA. (fabo, 16:12:18)
    • newer libjpeg-turbo landing in Staging Overlay PPA. (fabo, 16:12:50)
    • tinyhal available in Android. (fabo, 16:13:09)
  • EULA-protected builds improvements (fabo, 16:18:13)

    • ACTION: dzin to sort out EULA-protected builds improvements and give a status update (fabo, 16:21:44)

  • Private builds (fabo, 16:22:08)

    • work in progress on Android. Mostly finished. Testing in progress. (fabo, 16:22:32)
    • ACTION: fabo/rsalveti to sync about ubuntu private builds (fabo, 16:24:57)

  • components status update (fabo, 16:25:25)

  • Image Status (fabo, 16:27:52)

    • Build status Android - OK (fabo, 16:28:17)
    • Build status Ubuntu - switched to Jenkins - OK (fabo, 16:28:39)
  • Bugs summary (fabo, 16:30:33)

  • AOB (fabo, 16:32:41)

Meeting ended at 16:34:04 UTC.

Action items

  • dzin to sort out EULA-protected builds improvements and give a status update
  • fabo/rsalveti to sync about ubuntu private builds

Action items, by person

  • dzin
    • dzin to sort out EULA-protected builds improvements and give a status update
  • fabo
    • fabo/rsalveti to sync about ubuntu private builds
  • rsalveti
    • fabo/rsalveti to sync about ubuntu private builds

People present (lines said)

  • fabo (80)
  • rsalveti (18)
  • Dr_Who (10)
  • dzin (5)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-04-19
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-04-19#Bugs
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-04-19 (last modified 2012-04-20 08:06:16)