Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Previous Actions Recorded

  • (none).

Agenda

Announcements

  • Linaro GCC 4.7 and 4.6 2012.04 released.
  • Linaro QEMU 2012.04 released.

Action item review

  • (none).

Image status

  • Build status Android
  • Build status Ubuntu

Bugs

Bug ID

Summary

Importance

Notes

859886

Bluetooth does not work on Origen

High

880451

Origen: device tree not enabled at Ubuntu

High

894073

[regression] No DVI output on the PandaBoard with kernel 3.1.0-1402-linaro-lt-omap

High

920846

[regression] playbin can't play video using sw decode after enabling TI specific patches

High

Blueprints Review

Meeting Log

Meeting started by fabo at 16:02:23 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-04-12-16.02.log.html

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-04-12 (fabo, 16:02:37)

  • Announcements (fabo, 16:02:46)

    • Linaro GCC 4.7 and 4.6 2012.04 released. (fabo, 16:02:58)
    • Linaro QEMU 2012.04 released. (fabo, 16:03:10)
    • live-build_3.0~a45-1-1linaro3 released (fabo, 16:04:00)
  • Android release cutting (fabo, 16:05:34)

  • Release sign-off process (fabo, 16:07:00)

  • Update on EULA protected binaries (fabo, 16:10:41)

    • MMWG is pulling in the .11 versions of gst packages. they are going into staging-overlay. (fabo, 16:17:29)
  • Image Status (fabo, 16:17:42)

    • ACTION: fabo to poke jamestunnicliffe about live-build upgrade (fabo, 16:24:24)

  • Bugs summary (fabo, 16:24:42)

  • Bugs summary (fabo, 16:25:29)

    • ACTION: fabo to ask TI LT for an ETA about omap kernel. is it on track for 12.04? (fabo, 16:32:12)

  • AOB (fabo, 16:33:37)

Meeting ended at 16:34:35 UTC.

Action items

  • fabo to poke jamestunnicliffe about live-build upgrade
  • fabo to ask TI LT for an ETA about omap kernel. is it on track for 12.04?

Action items, by person

  • fabo
    • fabo to poke jamestunnicliffe about live-build upgrade
    • fabo to ask TI LT for an ETA about omap kernel. is it on track for 12.04?

People present (lines said)

  • fabo (73)
  • pfefferz (21)
  • rsalveti (13)
  • tgall_foo (11)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-04-12
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-04-12#Bugs
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-04-12 (last modified 2012-04-12 17:39:08)