Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Agenda

  • Android Team and Multimedia WG release management will transition to the release team.
  • In addition, Multimedia WG release cut will be on last Thursday of the month like Platform. Other teams will transition in the same way to "cut once" approach.
  • Switch to Ubuntu Precise image. Only PandaBoard hwpack available at the moment. Snowball hwpack is in progress.

  • Roadmap changes: request for card status to PM/TL.
  • Reminder: end of quarter in 7 weeks.

Announcements

Action item review

  • dzin to track down component releases - DONE
  • dzin to find someone from infra to release l-i-t - DONE
  • dzin to follow up with jcrigby on 937650 - ?
  • fabo and danilos to come to a consensus on 751531 - TODO

  • fabo to follow-up on 956237 - DONE, assigned to James

  • fabo to confirm 957077 - DONE

Image status

  • Build status Android
  • Build status Ubuntu
    • Disk space issue on ci.linaro.org

Bugs

Bug ID

Summary

Importance

Notes

859886

Bluetooth does not work on Origen

High

880451

Origen: device tree not enabled at Ubuntu

High

894073

[regression] No DVI output on the PandaBoard with kernel 3.1.0-1402-linaro-lt-omap

High

920846

[regression] playbin can't play video using sw decode after enabling TI specific patches

High

966945

iMX6 terribly unstable with 12.03 Ubuntu image

Critical

Bug commited to be fixed by Samsung LT: https://launchpad.net/linaro-landing-team-samsung/trunk/2012.04

Progress Information

Blueprints Review

Meeting Log

Meeting started by fabo at 16:03:00 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-04-05-16.03.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 16:47:39 UTC.

Action items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • fabo (96)
  • rsalveti (16)
  • pfefferz (15)
  • tgall_foo (12)
  • ibiris` (3)
  • dzin (2)
  • anmar (1)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-04-05
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-04-05#Bugs
#topic Progress Discussion
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-04-05 (last modified 2012-04-05 17:21:22)