Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2020 / 5 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Previous Actions Recorded

  • dzin to update status wiki page: DONE
  • mansson to look into Android build errors
  • dzin to follow up with danilos about 751531: DONE
    • promised for this week.
  • rsalveti to check with freescale about 894231

Agenda

Announcements

  • To be added.

Action item review

  • See above.

Image status

  • Build status Android
  • Build status Ubuntu

Bugs

Bug ID

Summary

Importance

Notes

894073

[regression] No DVI output on the PandaBoard with kernel 3.1.0-1402-linaro-lt-omap

High

Confirmed

894231

[regression] desktop performance at quickstart is a lot worse with 11.11

High

Confirmed

915976

image installation instructions linked from downloads page outdated

High

New

751531

Add support for rootfs post-processing in l-m-c

High

Triaged

920846

[regression] playbin can't play video using sw decode after enabling TI specific patches

High

Confirmed

937650

Can't install multiple linux-header packages

High

Confirmed

928460

Linaro Ubuntu on Samsung Origen freezes after booting

Critical

Confirmed

Progress Information

Blueprints Review

Meeting Log

Meeting started by dzin at 17:02:42 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-03-22-17.02.log.html

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-03-22 (dzin, 17:03:21)

  • Announcements (dzin, 17:03:30)

    • ACTION: dzin to track down component releases (dzin, 17:05:03)

  • Action item review (dzin, 17:05:24)

    • alsa-lib release is "done" tho in the case of pulseaudio, it'll be tomorrow (fabo, 17:06:05)
    • speex - released and communicated to rsalveti and pfefferz (fabo, 17:10:26)
  • Action item review (dzin, 17:12:57)

    • dzin to update status wiki page: DONE (dzin, 17:13:09)
    • mansson to look into Android build errors: DONE (dzin, 17:14:33)
    • dzin to follow up with danilos about 751531: DONE (dzin, 17:14:44)
    • LINK: https://code.launchpad.net/~danilo/linaro-image-tools/bug-751531-script-hooks/+merge/98679 (fabo, 17:15:45)

    • ACTION: fabo and danilos to come to a consensus on bug 751531 (dzin, 17:16:48)

    • ACTION: fabo to follow-up on bug #956237 (fabo, 17:20:31)

    • ACTION: dzin to find someone from infra to release l-i-t (fabo, 17:26:47)

    • rsalveti to check with freescale about 894231: INPROGRESS (dzin, 17:28:25)
  • Image Status (dzin, 17:28:39)

  • Bugs summary (dzin, 17:35:23)

  • Progress Discussion (dzin, 17:45:48)

  • AOB (dzin, 17:48:14)

Meeting ended at 17:49:11 UTC.

Action items

  • dzin to track down component releases
  • fabo and danilos to come to a consensus on bug 751531
  • fabo to follow-up on bug #956237
  • dzin to find someone from infra to release l-i-t
  • dzin to follow up with jcrigby on 937650
  • fabo to confirm bug 957077

Action items, by person

  • dzin
    • dzin to track down component releases
    • dzin to find someone from infra to release l-i-t
    • dzin to follow up with jcrigby on 937650
  • fabo
    • fabo and danilos to come to a consensus on bug 751531
    • fabo to follow-up on bug #956237
    • fabo to confirm bug 957077

People present (lines said)

  • dzin (76)
  • fabo (42)
  • rsalveti (32)
  • tgall_foo (15)
  • ubot2` (15)
  • pfefferz (13)
  • plars (8)
  • ibiris` (3)
  • linarobot` (3)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-03-22
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-03-22#Bugs
#topic Progress Discussion
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-03-22 (last modified 2012-03-22 23:20:02)