Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Previous Actions Recorded

  • None

Agenda

  • CI.linaro.org has been going down due to out of memory issue.
    • Started last week
    • Must be restarted every 4 hours or so.
    • Infrastructure is investigating.

Announcements

  • Andrey Konovalov has officially joined the Developer Platform group and will be concentrating on Linux-Linaro.

Action item review

  • See above.

Image status

  • Build status Android
  • Build status Ubuntu

Bugs

Bug ID

Summary

Importance

Notes

751531

Add support for rootfs post-processing in l-m-c

High

878832

Need a retest on LAVA button on android-build

Critical

880423

Suspend does not work on Samsung Origen

High

889844

Audio on HDMI is not working on trackin-panda

High

893249

[regression] no audio on quickstart with 11.11

High

894073

[regression] No DVI output on the PandaBoard with kernel 3.1.0-1402-linaro-lt-omap

High

894231

[regression] desktop performance at quickstart is a lot worse with 11.11

High

906762

[regression] Origen: HDMI doesn't work with 3.2 kernel

High

920846

[regression] playbin can't play video using sw decode after enabling TI specific patches

High

937650

Can't install multiple linux-header packages

High

937849

Pressure sensor lacks correct file permissions in sysfs

High

Progress Information

Meeting Log

Meeting started by dzin at 17:01:53 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-03-01-17.01.log.html

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-03-01 (dzin, 17:02:17)

  • Announcements (dzin, 17:02:28)

    • Andrey Konovalov has officially joined the Developer Platform team (dzin, 17:02:58)
    • CI.linaro.org has been going down due to out of memory issue. (dzin, 17:05:17)
  • Action item review (dzin, 17:07:26)

  • Image Status (dzin, 17:08:06)

  • Android Image status (dzin, 17:08:41)

  • Ubuntu Status (dzin, 17:09:52)

  • Bugs summary (dzin, 17:12:09)

    • ACTION: dzin to talk to mabac about bug:751531 (dzin, 17:13:16)

    • ACTION: dzin/fabo to follow up with danilos about bug:878832 (dzin, 17:15:36)

    • ACTION: dzin to follow up with FSL team to mark bug:893249 correctly (dzin, 17:19:15)

    • ACTION: dzin to follow up with Usman for 894231 (dzin, 17:21:31)

    • ACTION: rsalveti/fathi to check if it'd be feasible to move imx53 to an older kernel for 12.03, it 894231 is still blocking 3.1 for the release (rsalveti, 17:23:29)

  • Progress Discussion (dzin, 17:30:37)

  • AOB (dzin, 17:34:34)

  • AOB (dzin, 17:42:46)

Meeting ended at 17:43:48 UTC.

Action items

  • dzin to talk to mabac about bug:751531
  • dzin/fabo to follow up with danilos about bug:878832
  • dzin to follow up with FSL team to mark bug:893249 correctly
  • dzin to follow up with Usman for 894231

  • rsalveti/fathi to check if it'd be feasible to move imx53 to an older kernel for 12.03, it 894231 is still blocking 3.1 for the release

Action items, by person

  • dzin
    • dzin to talk to mabac about bug:751531
    • dzin/fabo to follow up with danilos about bug:878832
    • dzin to follow up with FSL team to mark bug:893249 correctly
    • dzin to follow up with Usman for 894231

  • fabo
    • dzin/fabo to follow up with danilos about bug:878832
  • rsalveti
    • rsalveti/fathi to check if it'd be feasible to move imx53 to an older kernel for 12.03, it 894231 is still blocking 3.1 for the release

People present (lines said)

  • dzin (77)
  • rsalveti (31)
  • fabo (23)
  • tgall_foo (12)
  • ubot2` (11)
  • linarobot` (3)
  • ibiris (1)
  • pfefferz (1)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-03-01
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-03-01#Bugs
#topic Progress Discussion
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-03-01 (last modified 2012-03-01 19:23:24)