Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Previous Actions Recorded

  • mounirb to chase status for GCC 4.6 2011.12 release - DONE

Agenda

Announcements

  • To be added.

Action item review

  • See above.

Image status

  • Build status Android
  • Build status Ubuntu

Bugs

Bug ID

Summary

Importance

Notes

843628

perf failure on panda (omap4)

High

Confirmed

859886

Bluetooth does not work on Origen

High

In Progress

880423

Suspend does not work on Samsung Origen

High

In Progress

885960

SD card writing very slow

High

Confirmed

889844

Audio on HDMI is not working on trackin-panda

High

New

893249

[regression] no audio on quickstart with 11.11

High

Triaged

893402

[regression] sound not working on panda with lt-omap at 11.11

High

Confirmed

894073

[regression] No DVI output on the PandaBoard with kernel 3.1.0-1402-linaro-lt-omap

High

Confirmed

894389

SGX driver failing on ICS on tracking-panda

Critical

New

903690

android Kernels compiled from 4.6-2011.12 toolchain fails to boot

High

New

903951

The kernel on staging-panda does not boot with the 11.12 released toolchain

Critical

Confirmed

Progress Information

Blueprints Review

Meeting Log

Meeting started by dzin at 17:02:01 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-12-15-17.02.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 18:06:08 UTC.

Action items

  • : techleads to give fabo feedback on release meeting structure changes.

Action items, by person

  • fabo
    • : techleads to give fabo feedback on release meeting structure changes.

People present (lines said)

  • pfefferz (85)
  • dzin (79)
  • fabo (78)
  • ubot2 (11)
  • tgall_foo (8)
  • rsalveti (6)
  • danilos (4)
  • anmar (3)
  • lag (3)
  • linarobot (3)
  • mounirb (2)
  • zyga (1)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-12-15
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-12-15#Bugs
#topic Progress Discussion
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-12-15 (last modified 2011-12-16 14:42:47)