Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2020 / 5 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Previous Actions Recorded

  • dzin to ask Angus (nytowl) about bug 753878
  • mansson to follow up on bug 877572
  • ibiris to follow up on bug 893402

Agenda

Announcements

  • Linaro GDB 7.3 2011.12 released.
  • Linaro QEMU 2011.12 released.

Action item review

  • See above.
  • Click-through license for image containing binary blobs.
  • Compiz/Nux/Unity release risk.
  • Highlights needed ASAP.
  • Boards in the lab:
    • Origen online. Testing in progress.
    • Snowball V11 arrived but not setup yet.

Image status

  • Build status Android
  • Build status Ubuntu

Bugs

Bug ID

Summary

Importance

Notes

753878

Ubuntu image - icons and parts of screen disappear with Origen

High

843628

perf failure on panda (omap4)

High

859886

Bluetooth does not work on Origen

High

880175

No HW Gfx on Upstream Panda Build

High

880423

Suspend does not work on Samsung Origen

High

885960

SD card writing very slow

High

886452

NascentUpload._matchDDEBs fails to handle ddebs for udebs

Critical

889844

Audio on HDMI is not working on tracking-panda

High

893249

[regression] no audio on quickstart with 11.11

High

893402

[regression] sound not working on panda with lt-omap at 11.11

High

894073

[regression] No DVI output on the PandaBoard with kernel 3.1.0-1402-linaro-lt-omap

High

894389

SGX driver failing on ICS on tracking-panda

Critical

894502

No Ethernet Communication Manager on ICS

Critical

898550

iMX53 : Android image creation on SD card fails

Critical

Progress Information

Blueprints Review

Meeting Log

#linaro-meeting Meeting

Meeting started by fabo at 17:02:59 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-12-08-17.02.log.html.

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-12-08 (fabo, 17:03:12)

  • Announcements (fabo, 17:03:39)

    • Linaro GDB 7.3 2011.12 released. (fabo, 17:03:53)
    • Linaro QEMU 2011.12 released. (fabo, 17:04:03)
    • ACTION: mounirb to chase status for GCC 4.6 2011.12 release (fabo, 17:05:43)

  • Action item review (fabo, 17:06:06)

    • dzin to ask Angus (nytowl) about bug 753878 - TODO (fabo, 17:07:30)
    • mansson to follow up on bug 877572 - TODO (fabo, 17:10:25)
    • ibiris to follow up on bug 893402 - DONE (fabo, 17:13:01)
    • need to check whether the latest kernel fixes 877572, based on the alsa tree from liam girdwood's team (fabo, 17:13:34)
    • Click-through license for image containing binary blobs is on-going (fabo, 17:14:44)
    • Compiz/Nux/Unity release risk (fabo, 17:18:31)
    • Compiz/Nux/Unity at worst case we release again what we had released last time (same version) (fabo, 17:20:23)
    • Highlights needed ASAP. (fabo, 17:21:36)
    • new boards in the lab (fabo, 17:23:45)
    • Origen online. Testing in progress. (fabo, 17:24:06)
    • Snowball V11 arrived but not setup yet. (fabo, 17:24:17)
    • LINK: http://validation.linaro.org/lava-server/dashboard/streams/anonymous/lab-health-android/bundles/ (fabo, 17:28:58)

    • LINK: http://validation.linaro.org/lava-server/dashboard/streams/anonymous/lab-health-ubuntu/bundles/ (fabo, 17:29:16)

    • Validation Team needs to be proactive on LAVA failures (fabo, 17:34:02)
  • Image Status (fabo, 17:35:02)

    • Build status Android - OK (fabo, 17:36:58)
    • Build status Ubuntu - OK (fabo, 17:37:59)
  • Bugs summary (fabo, 17:38:51)

  • AOB (fabo, 18:02:32)

Meeting ended at 18:06:55 UTC.

Action items

  • mounirb to chase status for GCC 4.6 2011.12 release

Action items, by person

  • mounirb
    • mounirb to chase status for GCC 4.6 2011.12 release

People present (lines said)

  • fabo (120)
  • pfefferz (39)
  • rsalveti (20)
  • ibiris (17)
  • mansson_ (5)
  • mounirb (2)
  • danilos (2)
  • nytowl (1)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-12-08
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-12-08#Bugs
#topic Progress Discussion
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-12-08 (last modified 2011-12-09 09:35:21)