Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Previous Actions Recorded

  • dzin to facilitate discussion on beagleboard EOL - Done
  • anmar to unset milestone for ST-E for bug 823313 - Done
  • ibiris/rsalveti to have a deadline on the compiz update and nux updates. Deadline Friday Nov 18 - DONE

Agenda

Announcements

  • (none).

Action item review

  • See above.
  • 11.12 Planning should be done.
  • 11.12 release dates:
    • Toolchain release - Dec 8.
    • Platform/WGs/LTs release - Dec 15.
    • Linaro release - Dec 22.

Image status

  • Build status Ubuntu
  • Build status Android

Bugs

Bug ID

Summary

Importance

Notes

753878

Ubuntu image - icons and parts of screen disappear with Origen

High

843628

perf failure on panda (omap4)

High

859886

Bluetooth does not work on Origen

High

877572

Audio recording works only once on panda

High

880423

Suspend does not work on Samsung Origen

High

885960

SD card writing very slow

High

886452

NascentUpload._matchDDEBs fails to handle ddebs for udebs

Critical

889844

Audio on HDMI is not working on trackin-panda

High

893249

[regression] no audio on quickstart with 11.11

High

893402

[regression] sound not working on panda with lt-omap at 11.11

High

894073

[regression] No DVI output on the PandaBoard with kernel 3.1.0-1402-linaro-lt-omap

High

Meeting Log

Meeting started by dzin at 17:01:25 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-12-01-17.01.log.html

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-12-01 (dzin, 17:04:20)

  • Action item review (dzin, 17:04:37)

    • dzin to facilitate discussion on beagleboard EOL - Done (dzin, 17:04:58)
    • anmar to unset milestone for ST-E for bug 823313 - Done (dzin, 17:05:30)
    • ibiris/rsalveti to have a deadline on the compiz update and nux updates. Deadline Friday Nov 18 - DONE (dzin, 17:05:46)
    • 11.12 Planning should be done. (dzin, 17:08:12)
    • 11.12 release dates (dzin, 17:11:13)
    • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/1112/Release/Calendar (dzin, 17:11:29)

  • Image Status (dzin, 17:12:45)

  • Bugs summary (dzin, 17:17:20)

  • Progress Discussion (dzin, 17:30:42)

  • AOB (dzin, 17:32:50)

    • dzin will be on vacation from Dec 6 - 9 (dzin, 17:33:23)

Meeting ended at 17:34:13 UTC.

Action items

  • dzin to ask Angus (nytowl) about 753878
  • mansson_ to follow up with 877572
  • ibiris to follow up on 893402

Action items, by person

  • dzin
  • * dzin to ask Angus (nytowl) about 753878
  • ibiris
  • * ibiris to follow up on 893402
  • mansson_
  • * mansson_ to follow up with 877572

People present (lines said)

  • dzin (75)
  • ubot2 (12)
  • mansson_ (8)
  • fabo (7)
  • ibiris (6)
  • tgall_foo (6)
  • linarobot (3)
  • danilos (1)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-12-01
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-12-01#Bugs
Bug 753878
Bug 843628
Bug 859886
Bug 877572
Bug 880423
Bug 885960
Bug 886452
Bug 889844
Bug 893249
Bug 893402
Bug 894073
#topic Progress Discussion
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-12-01 (last modified 2011-12-01 19:22:21)