Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Previous Actions Recorded

  • fabo should mention ext4 by default switch in the release notes - DONE
  • james_w/mabac should switch l-m-c to use ext4 by default before releasing - DONE
  • fabo will setup a meeting with james to get infra feedback on release response team - TODO
  • fabo/dzin should go through the release related bugs - DONE

Agenda

Announcements

  • None.

Action item review

  • See above.
  • Linaro 11.08 status
    • Botao/Bero have done an amazing job to fix Origen build for Android, in time for 11.08. Kudos!
    • edit the highlights
    • upload l-i-t new package with origen/l-a-m-c patch
    • last review for the known issues
    • update website download links
  • Linaro 11.09 planning started
    • From Friday, I'll start to gather information for next release (BPs, milestone pages, headlines/highlights, etc...)

Image status

  • Build status Ubuntu
  • Build status Android

Bugs

Bug

Priority

Description

Notes

709245

ARM SMP scheduler performance bug

Ubuntu

PandaBoard

808773

upstream focused TI build doesn't run on Beagle xM rev C.

Android

BeagleBoard-xM

816530

Snowball will not boot with current version of startupfiles

Ubuntu

Snowball

816638

Pulseaudio consumes 100% of the cpu when trying to play a sound

Ubuntu

PandaBoard

817315

eth0 doesn't get a valid MAC address on startup

Ubuntu

i.MX51, i.MX53 LoCo

823313

fails to mount system and user partition interminttently

Android

Snowball

824545

Multiple hwpacks do not boot correctly with ext4 rootfs

Ubuntu

829220

linaro-media-create fails for snowball_emmc

Snowball

832356

LT-Panda 11.07/08 lacks device tree support

Ubuntu

PandaBoard

832397

add Origen support to linaro-android-media-create

Android

Origen

Blueprints Review

  • Check blueprints targeted for the release for Headline, Acceptance Criteria, etc...

Meeting Log

Meeting started by fabo at 16:03:10 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-08-25-16.03.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 16:50:38 UTC.

Action items

  • fabo to sync with pfalcon/asac to get more space for android builders

Action items, by person

  • fabo
    • fabo to sync with pfalcon/asac to get more space for android builders

People present (lines said)

  • fabo (108)
  • rsalveti (42)
  • pfefferz (32)
  • james_w (13)
  • Dr_Who (2)
  • mounir (1)
  • ibiris (1)
  • dzin (1)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-08-28
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#topic https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-08-28#Bugs
#topic Progress Discusion
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-08-25 (last modified 2011-09-01 15:08:30)