Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2020 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Previous Actions Recorded

  • fabo follow up to the ext4 thread with a summary with changes implication - DONE
  • Linaro 11.08 release preparation part2
    • Gather proposed headlines
    • Release response setup

Agenda

Announcements

  • Linaro GCC 4.6 and 4.5 2011.08 released.
  • Linaro QEMU 2011.08 released.
  • Linaro GDB 7.3 2011.08 released.
  • Power Management components.

Action item review

  • See above.

Image status

  • Build status Ubuntu derivatives
  • Build status Android

Bugs

Bug

Priority

Description

Notes

XXXXXX

High

Instabilities with highmem activated

Blueprints Review

  • Check blueprints targeted for the release for Headline, Acceptance Criteria, etc...

Meeting Log

Meeting started by fabo at 16:07:06 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-08-18-16.07.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-08-18 (fabo, 16:07:16)

  • Announcements (fabo, 16:07:26)

  • Action item review (fabo, 16:09:58)

  • Image Status (fabo, 16:41:30)

    • Ubuntu builds back on track after some build failure (fabo, 16:44:05)
    • Ubuntu builds will fail due to x-loader replacement with u-boot spl at panda (fabo, 16:44:45)
    • Android builds looks good for Panda, beagle and snowball (fabo, 16:46:11)
    • Android build for Origen boots (fabo, 16:46:23)
    • Android build for imx53 is risky (fabo, 16:46:47)
  • Bugs summary (fabo, 16:51:38)

    • ACTION: fabo/dzin should go through the release related bugs (fabo, 16:52:11)

  • Blueprints review (fabo, 16:54:17)

  • AOB (fabo, 16:57:18)

    • only compiz will make it for Linaro 11.08 (fabo, 16:59:47)
    • for natty we'll keep current version, updating compiz and compiz-plugins-main (fabo, 17:00:02)

Meeting ended at 17:02:05 UTC.

Action items

  • fabo should mention this change in the release notes
  • james_w/mabac should switch l-m-c to use ext4 by default before releasing
  • fabo will setup a meeting with james to get infra feedback
  • fabo/dzin should go through the release related bugs

Action items, by person

  • fabo
    • fabo should mention this change in the release notes
    • fabo will setup a meeting with james to get infra feedback
    • fabo/dzin should go through the release related bugs
  • james_w
    • james_w/mabac should switch l-m-c to use ext4 by default before releasing

People present (lines said)

  • fabo (111)
  • rsalveti (38)
  • ibiris (14)
  • james_w (9)
  • fgiff (5)
  • pfalcon (3)
  • plars (1)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-08-18
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-MM-DD#Bugs
#topic Blueprints review
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-08-18 (last modified 2011-08-18 17:08:12)