Texas Instruments BSP
Upstreaming Tree for OMAP Core Platform Features
- Drivers upstreamed through respective subsystem trees(e.g. usb through linux-usb)
Internal Development Trees
- Use the latest release branch. At the time of writing this it is 'L24.11'
- Build instructions for building/flashing/booting kernel and bootloaders available in release notes (TI_OMAP4_Kernel_Release_Notes_L24.x.txt) to be found in the root directory.
- Warning: Not up-to-date. Linux-omap upstreaming tree may be more up-to-date for OMAP3.
- x-loader is a mini bootloader for supporting non-XIP boot. Running from internal SRAM it configures SDRAM and loads u-boot into SDRAM.
Linux Omap Wiki - Lot of Useful Information
Other Useful Links
BSP/TI (last modified 2011-04-04 17:09:22)